Creating Safe Spaces
For four decades, Janell has been creating and curating safe spaces for people to gather, grow, and graciously experience life-changing truths. Her messages resound in many settings: conferences, staff/leadership training, webinars, organizations, churches, mental health professionals, and health/wellness centers.
Learn more about Janell on her Instagram!
Faith & Mental Health
In her award-winning book, “Stronger Every Day: 9 Tools for an Emotionally Healthy You,” Janell offers life-changing mental, emotional, and spiritual tools. Areas of expertise include:
- Secure Attachment (Identity Formation)
- Trauma and Memory Reconsolidation
- Trauma-informed Leadership
- Marriage & Family Systems
- Motherhood & Parenting
- Trauma-informed Conflict Resolution and Non-Violent Family Communication
- Spiritual Growth & Formation
- Emotionally & Spiritually Healthy Relationships
- Emotional Health in Teen Girls
Making Sure You Feel Seen and Heard
Caleb Madison, Crossword Editor in The Atlantic, writes, “I know what it means when someone says they feel heard—they feel like someone has really listened to them, as if their words have been paid attention to. I know what it means when someone says they feel touched—they feel like someone has made a connection with them on an emotional level, as if physical contact were happening in the soul.” Janell connects with audiences and communities on an emotional level, making sure each person feels seen and heard.
Emotional & Spiritual Wellness
We continue to live in unprecedented times. Let’s accept this seemingly unwanted invitation to strategically develop practices and rhythms that enable us to live meaningful lives. Areas of expertise include:
- Mental Stamina, Clarity, & Toughness
- Healthy self-care, work/life balance
- Rest and Renewal
- Meditation, Mindfulness, & Movement
- Understanding Personal Value, Worth, and Dignity
Leadership & Team Building
After a decade of specialized work in marriage and family systems, Janell has identified core qualities and capabilities that lead to establishing healthy leaders and teams. Areas of expertise include:
- Implementing non-violent communication skills
- Understanding the role attachment theory plays in developing strong, resilient relationships
- Creating trauma-informed leaders, staffs, and communities
- Developing empathic environments where people feel seen, heard, and known.
These files are available for download as resources for media packets or as supplements for things I’ve written. Please CONTACT ME if you have any questions or need a file that isn’t on this page.
Listen to Janell’s podcast, “Today’s Heartlift,” and learn more about Janell’s heartlifting messages.